- We strive to protect information you provide on the website. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter the website. You should be aware of the risks associated with websites.
- We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
- Advise that if you experience a problem or loss that is caused by the information you send to or via the TPIN.IN website, your computer being compromised in some way or by something beyond our control, we cannot take responsibility for causing the problem. We will, however do our best to help you if we can.
We will make every effort to ensure that:
the data will be safe.
- your data is stored at a secure facility.
- regular backups of data are performed to ensure it can be recovered in case of a disaster.
- all access to the system is logged
- if any unauthorised behaviour occurs, the logged data will assist us in identifying and resolving the issue.
Protecting your computer
Install and activate security software on your computer.
- Ensure your security software includes anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall and anti-spam filter.
- Run regular scans of your computer for viruses.
- Remember to update your security software to ensure you are always running the current version.
Other steps you should take help protect your computer include:
Check your Internet browser's security settings for ways to make your browsing more secure.
Do not open email attachments if you do not know the sender.
Only download files from reputable Internet sites.
Be wary when exchanging files with colleagues or friends.
Never click on hyperlinks in emails received from unknown sources.
Protecting your password
- Never share your password with anyone.
- Never send your password via email.
- Make your password as strong as possible.
Links to external websites
We have no direct control over the content of any linked websites, or the changes that may occur. Links to external websites are provided in good faith, but it is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency,
reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external websites. Links to external websites do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of any material on those websites or of any third party products or services offered by, from or through those websites. Users of links provided by this website are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the website they visit.