TPIN is capturing the longitudinal data on course completion. It will help the Education Board, Universities and the Government to form the development of future policy initiatives. The sequential data will provide accurate and comprehensive information about students' achievements and relevant academic data through out their career.
Other Benefits :
Dematerialization of Academic Certificates
- Option to create the Digital Mark Sheets / Electronic Certificates with encryption & High Security features
- Certificates are digitized with globally accepted file format.
- Past Data Archival .
- Answer sheets digitization with access rights upon request.
- Instant response to Document verification & Duplicate copy issuing requests.
- Quick response and revenue generation through payment gateway option from the subscribed corporates and staffing companies upon their verification related requests.
- Industry Academia Interaction –Campus Training & Placement officers & Corporate HR team Interlock – Access to student profiles and job notifications.